Friday, February 12, 2010

Not just Government, who is not supporting Sindhis


I've realized one more thing, it is not just government who is not supporting Sindhis.
It is also everyone else like corporate sector. They hardly care about Sindhi community.
Recently I visited a doctor where I saw this big SILENCE PLEASE sticker(See the attachment).
I could find all the languages in this, but no Sindhi.


Why???

Doesn't medical companies know Sindhi is very much official language of India. It is part of national anthem.
Then why didn't they bothered to put Sindhi translation ?

What do you think, where we have gone wrong ?

2 comments:

  1. first of all, tavah khe cheti chand ji waadhaayun.

    Leave them...let them do whatever they want....they can never respect our community, even if we are successful in establishing our state, still sindhis will be treated like aliens in india. I myself had bitter experiences when someone asks me, what is my mother tongue, and when I reply, they say "what is sindhi!"
    I just cant expect anything from these people.

    I think the separation of sindh from pakistan can only decide the future of sindhi culture.
    I wont mind sindh becoming separate state sindhudesh, but unfortunately, GM Syeed, who established JIYE SINDH MOVEMENT for creation of sindhudesh is no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because all sinhi's are busy in their shop. Nobody want to wake up.

    ReplyDelete